This year the country has watched as the new coalition government outlined substantial spending cuts to reduce debt levels and try to reboot the economy. Although the NHS budget has been ring-fenced,
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned