The household claims market has probably seen only two significant developments over the past 25 years. First, the onset of national loss adjuster panel agreements during the early 1990s created a new
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- LV urges staff to report on colleagues in crackdown on bribes
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?