The obvious lesson from the recession is that, while many financial institutions survived, some were not too big to fail. Meanwhile in the insurance sector, one business that was deemed too big to fai
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO