The aim of Rome II, which came into force on 11 January 2009, was to harmonise and simplify the way claims with a cross-border component are dealt with. The law applying to the claim would be that whe
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager