Birmingham may be locked in a battle with Manchester for the crown of England's second city but members of its business community have no doubt that the Midlands metropolis is hot on the coat tails of
- Ageas shakes off Ogden impact to return to profit
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Call Connection administrators attempting to recover money from former boss
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'