On 30 July 2009, the House of Lords dismissed a claim of negligence brought by the liquidators of Stone & Rolls against Moore Stephens, which had been S&R's auditors during the period 1996 to 1999.
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose