On 30 July 2009, the House of Lords dismissed a claim of negligence brought by the liquidators of Stone & Rolls against Moore Stephens, which had been S&R's auditors during the period 1996 to 1999.
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO