Commercial disputes have long been perceived as counter-cyclic to economic performance. There may be a lag between the two but the overall pattern is seen to hold true. Within the legal context, a
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential