Richard Carter has worked for four insurance firms. That may not seem unusual, except he has worked for all four firms in the past 12 months.
At first glance, his career history might appear to be
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019