On 27 May, two seminars were held in very different parts of the world testifying to the increased importance with which emerging economies and insurance markets are viewing their catastrophic risks a
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire