Insurance fraud is big business. The Association of British Insurers has estimated that for general personal lines business alone, the cost to insurers is over £1bn every year. And as the industry has
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role