In the recent decision in Naomi Campbell v MGN (2004), the House of Lords examined the current state of play in relation to the protection given to private information in English Law. In what the
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise