There are two everyday phrases that in many ways sum up 2007 as far as the insurance industry is concerned: 'it never rains but it pours' and 'cash is king'. Certainly the inclement weather last summe
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Hurricane Florence insured losses in the billions, flooding may still 'worsen'