The Road Safety Bill is a rare piece of draft legislation in that it has support from political parties, the insurance industry and road safety organisations.
Its aim is to make roads safer and
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair