This year, the UK saw its first case of bronchiolitis obliterans when a worker in a food flavouring business was struck down with the disorder - known as 'popcorn lung' - caused by exposure to the
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned