Until the end of last year, UK policyholders (and their insurers) injured in road traffic accidents in another European Union country did not have the option to sue the defendant driver's EU insurer t
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Whiplash fraudster given two year prison sentence
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop