A woman has been prosecuted at St Albans Crown Court for trying to defraud insurers.
Jenny Sholtke, of Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, pleaded guilty to six offences and asked for a further 42 simila
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?