A woman has been prosecuted at St Albans Crown Court for trying to defraud insurers.
Jenny Sholtke, of Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, pleaded guilty to six offences and asked for a further 42 simila
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in