A woman has been prosecuted at St Albans Crown Court for trying to defraud insurers.
Jenny Sholtke, of Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, pleaded guilty to six offences and asked for a further 42
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- This week: No alarms and no surprises