The hard market that followed the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center meant political risk insurance capacity fell as it was ploughed into core areas. In recent years, however, growth in t
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- IFB appoints two claims officers to its board
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Insurers could face claims worth millions following British Steel Pensions Scheme transfers
- Hiscox to use real time cyber attack data in 'first' for awareness campaign
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals