It is fundamental to any insurance arrangement that a company must acquire as much knowledge as possible about the risks that it faces and their exposure to those risks. This is as true of terrori
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair