It is fundamental to any insurance arrangement that a company must acquire as much knowledge as possible about the risks that it faces and their exposure to those risks. This is as true of
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Wider sector may face similar scrutiny to 'too big to fail' insurers
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?