Online auction sales are booming, according to a recent report from Mintel, but the sound of a gavel hitting a desk cannot be replicated by the likes of Ebay.
Mystery telephone-bidders frequently
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland