The fatal outbreak of legionnaires' disease in Barrow-in-Furness during the summer of 2002 resulted in one council employee, deemed responsible for the air-conditioning system, being charged with
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO