Judgement was recently given by the House of Lords in this important case relating to Section 14A of the Limitation Act 1980.
In 1994, the claimant acquired a majority share in an agricultural
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Insurers face Part VII transfer delays as Brexit looms
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’