Media reports of work-related discrimination cases paint a picture of huge awards, and 2003 certainly ended with some spectacular cases. In December, Indian doctor Vijay Jadhav was awarded record
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager