There has been much talk by industry commentators of late that the popularity of healthcare cash plans is on the wane and the once rising star of the health insurance market is losing its sparkle.
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth