- Favourable weather and low catastrophe losses help it record a 2.3% increase in gross written premiums in the first half of 2004. Profits for the first half were up 13.2% to £92.4m.
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote