Pinnacle Insurance subsidiary USP Strategies has won £125,000 in costs and damages from Aon for breach of copyright, after a four-year legal battle.
London General Holdings, Aon Warranty Group, and
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland