Commentators HAVE often been critical of UK insurers' tendency to 'gold-plate' European financial regulation, so the question of how far they will go to achieve Solvency II compliance might appear rhe
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up