London-based law firm Herbert Smith and its German partner Gleiss Lutz have revealed that they advis...
London-based law firm Herbert Smith and its German partner Gleiss Lutz have revealed that they advised the buyers of Lloyd's' famous 1986 building at One Lime Street in the City of London. The purchase was made by Hypo Real Estate Bank International using a £141m loan facility to a German closed-ended fund initiated by Commerzleasing.
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Charles Taylor bolsters liability team by hiring senior sextet from Vericlaim
- Gallagher Bassett acquires claims management firm
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Finch and ICB owner on acquisition trail with sight set on €500m revenue by 2022
- Insurtech diary: Getting stuck into insurance
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report