Pilkington UK v CGU Insurance (Court of Appeal - 28 January 2004)
As sub-contractor to Tarmac, Pilkington made and supplied glass panels for the roof of the Eurostar Terminal at Waterloo.
Out of 300
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role