Pilkington UK v CGU Insurance (Court of Appeal - 28 January 2004)
As sub-contractor to Tarmac, Pilkington made and supplied glass panels for the roof of the Eurostar Terminal at Waterloo.
Out of 300
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Whiplash fraudster given two year prison sentence
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Clear buys Robert Alexander and eyes further deals in 2018