Disaster recovery specialist ISS Ark & General has been renamed ISS Damage Control as part of a glob...
Disaster recovery specialist ISS Ark & General has been renamed ISS Damage Control as part of a global re-branding strategy.
The company said the move would ensure uniformity of the brand throughout Europe and Scandinavia.
ISS Damage Control business development director Rodger Arneil said: "The ISS Damage Control brand will play a driving role in helping us to achieve our goal of national and international leadership in our field, based on professional recognition and respect.
"However, we realise that to succeed we have to make sure we support and reinforce our brand in everything we do."
UK managing director Shaun Doherty added: "The new name reflects the strength of our business and the resources in terms of skilled personnel and equipment that we can call on.
"Our goal is to continue to exceed out customers' expectations and to build ISS Damage Control into the number one disaster recovery service in the UK and Europe."
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting