One thing that all brokers have in common is the requirement to be compliant. No matter what their size, which business lines they sell, or which insurers they deal with, the Financial Services
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise