Mr Sutradhar, a Bangladeshi villager, suffered from arsenic poisoning as a result of drinking contaminated water. He made a claim in negligence against the Natural Environment Research Council, a
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in