As one of the most free markets in the world, Hong Kong has always been well placed to cherry-pick the best influences from other countries, without also having to take the accompanying chaff.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions