No area of insurance is immune from fraud and sometimes the perpetrators can be the most unlikely suspects. Arguably, therefore, the thorny issue of fraud is currently at its most contentious in the f
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%