Motorcycle insurance was once synonymous with Norwich Union, which insured more than 40% of all motorcycles. It has since been overtaken by Equity Red Star, the present market leader. Other Lloyd'
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine