In 1995, there were believed to be 200 million obese people worldwide; by 2000, this figure had increased to 300 million.
The US Surgeon General has estimated that obesity cost the US economy $117b
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- IFB appoints two claims officers to its board
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Insurers could face claims worth millions following British Steel Pensions Scheme transfers
- Hiscox to use real time cyber attack data in 'first' for awareness campaign
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals