The Spanish professional liability market has attracted a lot of attention of late from the UK insurance industry, keen to exploit the professional indemnity and directors' and officers' markets.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: Database overload
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records