You can still catch up with all the latest developments by purchasing an online version.
This contains the speakers' presentations as well as recordings of the main sessions in their entirety.
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- XL Catlin adds Brexit continuity clause to policies