Continental European insurers retain a huge reluctance to share information between each other, said...
Continental European insurers retain a huge reluctance to share information between each other, said consultant Dr Dexter Morse, as they still see fraud initiatives as providing commercial advantage. However, he added that France and Sweden were leading the way in setting up government-supported fraud units.
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office