The Association of Insurance and Risk Managers ruffled a few feathers in the directors' & officers' liability market when it stated in November that the rising cost of traditional cover was
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Aspen MGA in run off with 111 jobs at risk