At a time when the benefits of rehabilitation are becoming widely accepted in the insurance market and buy-ins from insurers and lawyers seem to be on the increase, an HM Revenue and Customs notice
- Analysis: What do Tesla’s insurance ambitions mean for its partners?
- Hastings sees bump in revenue despite loss ratio warning
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Blog: Shaping the future of urban mobility
- MS Amlin names replacement for CFO John Worth
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator