Insurers are digging deeper to pay for increasingly large water damage claims. And although there has been talk of a code of practice to reverse this trend, nothing formal has yet been proposed.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines