Motor insurance claims involving European Union cross-border disputes have seen significant changes in the way they are handled by law in the past few years. These include the possibility for claimant
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?