If a small business becomes the victim of a crime, the way in which the situation is handled can make the difference between it staying afloat and going bust. Insurers must be able to act quickly
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?