Some 15 years ago, it took an average of 12 weeks to settle a household insurance claim. Today, with insurers improving their systems and introducing more customer choice, a settlement can be
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned