There is a growing trend for brokers to set up their own claims departments to provide customers with a complete service proposition, thereby securing more business. Some even believe having an in
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter