By now the 500 or so marine underwriters who attended last month's International Union of Marine Insurance conference in Copenhagen will have digested the key messages that came out of its three d
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?