With obesity figures having tripled since 1980 and 70% of adults now having high cholesterol, it should come as no surprise that organisations are concerned that this will impact the workplace.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?