After a sluggish 2003, the Brazilian economy is gathering pace, with a strong gross domestic product as well as higher spending and investment rates. This is good news for the insurance industry,
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up