Mr Dorning appealed against the dismissal of his personal injury claim against Mr Rigby arising out of a motorcycle accident.
Mr Rigby had failed to negotiate a bend causing him to veer onto the opposi
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails