Cash-plan provider Healthsure has teamed up with Sale Sharks and Check-em - a new DVD and website - ...
Cash-plan provider Healthsure has teamed up with Sale Sharks and Check-em - a new DVD and website - to drive awareness of male cancers and demonstrate the importance of preventative health checks and screenings. The Manchester-based company joined rugby internationals Mark Cueto, Robert Todd and Steve Hanley to announce the partnership. Healthsure has added health screening to its everyday healthcare cash-plan policy. Healthsure chief executive Richard Sear explained: "We're supporting Check-em and want to educate more men to take action through preventative healthcare. Added to our corporate policies last April, health screening can help to detect issues at an early stage and substantially increase the chances of a cure."
- Gallagher Bassett acquires claims management firm
- Finch and ICB owner on acquisition trail with sight set on €500m revenue by 2022
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- Blog: You really need to listen before walking the walk